Crimp Style BNC-TNC Connectors
Standard Coax Wire
Cable Trimming & Assembly Instructions
- Trim the cable to dimensions shown in drawing.
- Slip the crimp ferrule over the cable, (knurled end towards the connector body).
- Crimp the contact onto center conductor ensuring the center conductor is visible through contact inspection hole.
- Fold back braid and insert contact into connector body, contact will snap
into place. Pull back slightly to ensure that contact is captivated.
- Slide the crimp ferrule over the braid up to the connector body.
- Crimp the ferrule and you're done.
** Note: The air space dielectric style cable requires a cable support bushing which is supplied with the appropriate connector.